Clever Cat-Churchell-Hill Publishing offers the following services:
- Manuscript review: No charge. Our firm does not charge for manuscript reviews.
- Editing reviews: Editing reviews include manuscript analyses and are provided with no extra cost if a publishing contract has been offered. For a nominal fee, editing services are also available for self-publishing, desktop publishing, and refining of manuscripts.
- Illustrations and animation services: These services are offered for manuscripts in need of illustrating or animations. It is the sole responsibility of the author to provide all inclusive illustrations intended to be published. The associated costs are not included in the publishing excerpts of the contract, albeit either the conventional or non-contract publishing offers. Our publishing house offers quality illustrations at a fair and reasonable cost.
- Copyright and trademark services: WGA and US copyright trademark filings are available at no extra cost as part of the publishing process, but only if a contract has been offered to the author. These services are also offered either in self-publishing, conversion, or legal representations for a minimal fee.
- Literary and editor reviews: Manuscript reviews are available at no charge. However, they must be complete and they have to be edited for content before they can be released and submitted for consideration. If a manuscript is accepted for representation, the author will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement which will give the editor permission to negotiate a contract with the publisher.
The publisher reserves the right to accept or reject any manuscript genres for publishing based on the content within, and any accepted manuscripts do not necessarily constitute a publication contract offer.